Join us at Project Ladybug's First Chicago Fundraiser - A unique night to remember presented by Grossinger City Autoplex and Manny B & Co., showcasing luxury cars and fashion designs from Chicago design house, AKIRA!
Featuring Chicago's most notable celebrities and Project Ladybug Founder & T.V. Personality, Dina Manzo.
* Food from Chicago's best dining establishments
* VIP room sponsored by Billy Dec and Rockit Ranch Productions
* Music from "Hot Rocks Rolling Stone Tribute Band", "The Screamin' End" and "Tone Productions"
* Entertainment including, a dancing demonstration from "Fred Astaire Chicago", variety acts and art
* Technology & Sports featured in our interactive "Pit Stop" area
* Auction, Prizes, Raffles and Games throughout the night
Project Ladybug is a charity founded by former “Real Housewives of New Jersey” cast member and television personality Dina Manzo. Though established in New Jersey, Dina brought the charity to Chicago after meeting 3 year old Atia Lutarewych. Atia's strength and spirit moved Dina so much that the fund was brought to Comer Children's Hospital in Atia's name in hopes of helping other children fight cancer with the same spirit Atia does.
Thanks to your support of Atia’s Project Ladybug Fund at the University of Chicago's Comer Children’s Hospital, we have the ability to help improve the quality of life for children battling cancer and their families. We are grateful for your partnership.
ATTIRE: Sparkly and Fun!
Project Ladybug's Mission:
To ease the struggles of childhood cancer through financial and emotional support for patients and their families.
A Special Thanks to Our Generous Sponsors:
* Grossinger City Autoplex
* Manny B & Co.
* Billy Dec and Rockit Ranch Productions
* Salon Blonde
* Just a Bunch of Roadies
* Beantrees Organic Coffee
* A Tale of Two Chefs
* Burger Bar
* Hubbard Inn
* Mesa Sambika
* Naveen's Cuisine
* Paradise Cantina
* Punky's Pizza
* Tapas Velencia
* Uncle Julio's
* Vanille Patisserie
* Precept Wine Brands
* Wirtz Beverage Illinois
* British School of Chicago
* Chicago Jazz Magazine
* Fred Astaire Chicago
* The Mike Jeffers Trio
* Hot Rocks Rolling Stone Tribute Band
* Tone Productions DJ Services
* The Screamin' End
* Rose Alene Photography
* Kim Sareny
* K&M Printing
* United Graphics and Mailing Group
If you see tickets are not available for this event please try updating your browser OR call TicketLeap at 877-849-5327 and they will be able to assist you further